Thursday, September 22, 2005

My first blog post

This blog will not have a well-focused theme. I'll probably review some books; I may review some other blogs; I'll comment on an occasional news item. The subject matter will bounce around from law to poker to economics to football to science to politics to who-knows-what.

I plan to post at least once a week, and believe I'm about even-money to follow through.

Tonight I'm heading down to a local bookstore for Annie Duke's booksigning. I haven't yet read her book, but will pick up a copy tonight. I enjoyed her sister's beautifully written second book, Poker Face, and her dad's hilarious first book, Anguished English. Her brother's website contains some of the most penetrating articles on poker strategy I've seen. (I just wish he'd add more of them.) So as an author, Annie has a lot to live up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home